Sunday 10 January 2010

I'm now a lot fitter.....

.... from walking up to the cheese headquarters due to the snow. Unfortunately, I only have a little sports car that is completely useless in the snow, so over the past couple of weeks I've had to resort to leaving it on the main road and completing the journey on foot.

My mind has wandered between wondering if you can actually get frostbite in Todmorden, to wondering why I didn't build the cheese factory in the valley bottom. I've even contemplated buying some ridiculous 4x4 car but ruled this out because I definitely prefer my Celica. The 20 minute walk has certainly filled my head with ideas, just imagine what a walk to the South Pole would do to my imagination.

I forced myself to be constructive in this time of cold desperation, resulting in me re-designing/re-writing the Pextenement Cheese website in my head. So, roll on 5 days of being hunched over my laptop, coding what has filled my head for the last few days, albeit with a few excursions into Facebook etc., to keep my sanity.

I've almost keyed it all in, I'm just testing it now. The results will be available soon, hope you all like the new look......

ps. if anyone wants a website, let me know.......

No comments: